We give our clients 100% commitment. We built this company on the principles of commitment. When we take on a client, giving them 100% commitment is imperative because when our clients grow, we grow. Like our client’s time, as an employee of our company, we value your time and energy so giving you competitive benefits is our priority. We have offices in Kolkata and in New York. We are centrally focused on the American market. With SM Tech Enterprise there is no question, you will achieve more in your life. Not only you will earn a great living, but you will also grow as an individual.
Currently we are hiring for our premier web developer position.
About this position:
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our Marketing Web Operations team within the Digital Department. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of Interactive ad applications and ad services for Complex Media. Our ideal candidate is a front-end developer with project management experience, a team player who enjoys coding and comes up with the new ideas on a regular basis. The candidate will report to the marketing development operations team lead and work with product managers, developers, designers and fellow engineers to create solutions for our clients.
- Desire to be a top performer and move up in the organization
- Clear written and spoken English
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Key Responsibilities: • Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing advertising and promotional web, video and mobile web applications.
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: idea, development, QA, documentation, implementation, etc.
- Coordinate, monitor and update status of individual and collaborative projects to ensure tasks are delivered on schedule with all requirements completed.
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends. Must Haves • 3+ years of experience in Web development and production. • Strong HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of JSON/REST/XML/SOAP Web Services.
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications.
- Experience with IDE development tools, version control systems and debugging tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to construct project timelines. Nice To Haves
- Working knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps.
- Experience designing for the web.
For immediate consideration, please include some code.
Compensation is commensurate based on experience.